Watch this space for news about what our students are doing and how you can help our school. Don't forget to follow the links for more information.
Yuma County has officially been in the high/substantial COVID-19 transmission range for over two consecutive weeks now. Because of that, Yuma School District One has transitioned to the high/substantial mitigation plan. You should have received an email update from the school district on Friday.
Please note the following changes effective immediately:
- Masks are highly recommended for students, employees, and visitors.
- Social distancing to the extent possible.
- Parents are not allowed on campus, only the front office.
- Water Fountains are closed; water bottle refill stations will be open for use. Please provide a refillable water bottle for your child.
- Large gatherings are not permitted on campus.
Parents and visitors will no longer be permitted inside (except for the front office) until further notice.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation as we work through this together!